JOB VACANCYVacancy exist for the position of Business Development Executive (x2)
Interested candidates who meet the following requirement are invited to apply initially by sending a recent CV and covering letter stating why they have applied for this position:
1. Candidate must possess at minimum a first degree or HND in any of the following areas:
a) Environmental Sciences
b) Petroleum Engineering
c) Mechanical Engineering
2. Must possess minimum of HSE level 3 training
3. Must be familiar with the oil and gas activities
4. Must have had at least 4 years experience in the industry
5. Must be fluent in English and Yoruba language respectively
6. Must have a good driving skill and familiar with Lagos environment.
7. Must have good interpersonal and analytical skills
8. Must be result driven
9. Can work/operate with minimum supervision.
10. Knowledge in oil-spill management, remediation, waste management, report writing and proposal development will be an added advantage.
Email, covering letter and attached CV and credentials should be sent quoting Reference number, BDE/Lag to:
Dr. Patrick Justus
Emco Oilfield Services Ltd.
8B Bolo Street
No later than 28 February, 2016 at 4.30 pm.
MAN OIL GROUP AG: MAN OIL GROUP AG CONCLUDES AN AGREEMENT WITH EMCO OILFIELD SERVICES LTD TO FOUND A JOINT-VENTURE IN NIGERIA
MAN OIL GROUP AG CONCLUDES AN AGREEMENT WITH EMCO OILFIELD SERVICES LTD TO FOUND A JOINT-VENTURE IN NIGERIA Zug, Switzerland, August 5, 2014 Man Oil Group AG ("MOG") announced, that as of May 2014 they have concluded an agreement with EMCO Oilfield Services Ltd. ("EMCO"), the leading oilfield services company on the Nigerian oil and gas market, to form a joint venture (JV) named EMCO-MOG LTD.